Evaporative Cooling Systems
Flexible units for spot cooling, make-up air, and general ventilation applications
Benefits and Features
- The heavy gauge galvanized steel outer panels are designed to eliminate rust for longer life.
- All wet sections carry a 10-year warranty on 304 stainless steel cabinet.
- Blowers tested to AMCA standards assure proper airflow for efficient operation.
- Evaporative Cooling Systems are Environmentally Friendly as they cool efficiently without the use of compressors or CFC refrigerant gases. A licensed technician is not required to work on this equipment.
- With EER ratings as high as 55, you know you are getting the best value for your dollar on operating costs.
- A constant inflow of cool air carries away radiated heat from internal heat sources and replaces indoor air that has become contaminated with odors, chemicals, or dirt.
When a building has any type of heat generating process or has become laden with odors, chemicals, or dirt; the conditions may not be suitable for employees, equipment, or critical processes. Studies show that the productivity of the workers drop off and the probability of errors and injuries increases when temperatures in the work area exceed 85°F. Any electronic equipment or machinery with electronic controls can also be adversely affected. Evaporative cooling systems can significantly lower the outside air temperature, even in humid climates, and improves the ability of the ventilation air to reduce the heat in the area.
Applied Air offers direct evaporative cooling equipment with air deliveries from 3,000 CFM to 64,000 CFM and indirect or indirect/direct evaporative cooling units with air deliveries from 1,500 CFM to 37,500 CFM. A heat section can be added to most models to provide a ventilation unit for year round use.